- Immediate Requirement for C&B Specialist
- Regional project, competitive salary, Contract Role
About Our Client
Headquartered in Singapore, this client provides end to end technology solutions to their clients and a presence in more than 15 countries across the globe.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and support compensation and benefits projects
- Champion the annual job evaluation and bench marking analysis for the region.
- Oversee the company salary and benefits structure and conduct market research to establish pay practices in the local market
- Prepare market competitive compensation proposals for the region.
- Liaise with selected vendor to collate and review data and provide feedback and analysis to the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you should possess:
- A minimum of 5 years as a C&B Specialist or HR BP with strong knowledge of C&B
- Data driven and analytical
- Can work independently and to project time lines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Willing to commit to the duration of the project (6 months with potential to extend)
What's on Offer
As the C&B project specialist, you will be given autonomy in the role to deliver the results. As this is a short term contract, the client is willing to offer a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.