C&B Senior Manager
Great culture and dynamic environment
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned company within the real estate industry globally. They have continuously achieved strong business performance with a growing presence in APAC.
As part of its transformation strategy globally, they are now looking to recruit a high-calibre C&B Senior Manager to design, develop and execute Compensation & Benefit policies in a fast paced and forward looking organization.
Reporting to the Regional C&B Director, the successful applicant will:
- Pivot compelling Compensation & Benefits strategies aligned with the organisation's business needs and strategies
- Develop and institute equitable, competitive C&B programs to drive the best in-class C&B processes
- Serve as a key go-to-person to provide advisory and consultative feedback on compensation topics and capabilities
- Lead project initiatives related to strategy and design of incentive plans
- Be a subject matter expert on Executive Compensation, Bonus plans, C&B Harmonisation, and long-term incentives which impact the organisation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 8 years or more relevant experience specializing in Compensation & Benefits
- Preferably experienced with project management
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a results-driven, hands-on and confident individual to offer advice on compensation schemes. To be highly successful in this role, you must have the ability to adapt quickly to change, proactively initiate solutions and be able to work well in a dynamic team. This is a highly rewarding career in a visible role with strategic responsibilities to partner the leadership team in shaping their C&B initiatives.