Category Buyer- Subcontracting Services
Top Multinational Organization
Fantastic Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global Multinational Organisation in the Service industry - they have grown significantly over the past 35 years via both acquisition and pushing into new markets. This significant growth has delivered key revenue and profit results without the initial establishment of a central procurement function. They have since established a Global and then Asia procurement function and is looking for a driven Category Buyer- Subcontracting services.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the majority of your responsibilities will involve managing the spend and supplier bases within the category specifically for Subcontracting Services. You will be the key interface between various stakeholders and you are responsible to drive the implementation of and compliance to Group agreements. This is an Individual Contributor function.
- Ensuring governance and control requirements and adherence practises that is within the frameworks of the Corporate Policies
- Providing support on the preparation of category specifications, analysis of tenders, proposals and quotations, to the submission of approval papers and letter of award/contracts
- Perform strategic planning and cost analysis for the assigned category.
- Develops new supply sources where suppliers are no longer competitive.
- Streamlining and conduct supplier performance reviews and to liaise with suppliers to achieve and maintain quality service levels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have 5 years of experience as a Category Lead for Subcontracting Services. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment. You'll need to have a broad knowledge of suppliers and vendor management within the Facility Management Industry/Hospitality.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth.