Business Unit Manager (Medical Device Industry)
Leading a team of sales representatives in medical devices industry.
Nursing experience will be an added advantage
About Our Client
A distributor for medical devices and consumables for leading manufacturers that offers safe and reliable products and services to the hospitals and healthcare partners in Singapore.
As Business Unit Manager (Medical Device Industry) your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Optimize deployment of resources so as to derive maximum benefits from the business.
- Build, lead and motivate the sales and clinical team to winning performances in the market place - train and improve the teams' knowledge to ensure they have the necessary technical competence to engage customers at all levels.
- Recruit, train and motivate sales team - Ensure the team's focus towards clear deliverables as well as measure performance and build capabilities.
- Create competitive advantage thereby increasing market share through favourable comparisons with competition in products, services and clinical offerings.
- Liaise with internal teams and suppliers to identify global best practices, tailor for the local environment and cascade through the selling organization.
- Own and grow the products and therapies through cost effective use of promotional tools, seminars, CMEs
- Manage relationships with key customers to drive and deliver a strong case in the organisation's commitment in long term partnership
- Develop clear strategies to grow businesses (up to sub-business units) through acquisition of new Products / accounts
- Work closely with internal teams (Finance, Customer Service, Technical, Logistics, etc) to achieve business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Unit Manager (Medical Device Industry) that we are looking for should have:
- Degree in a related field - Healthcare (Nursing) / Marketing
- Sales and Marketing experience in a medical device industry.
- Strong Leadership traits
What's on Offer
Continuous development and career advancement opportunities within the organisation.