Business Transformation Manager
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology domain. They are looking to hire a Business Transformation Manager.
As a Business Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing IT strategies, application development, system planning and implementing them within the organisation.
- Identify key business challenges and needs in the IT digital space by formalising the road-map and provide the solutions to meet the challenges.
- Working with different business units to understand the IT needs and helping them to digitalize processes.
- Defining and managing scorecard to measure the digital performance of the organisation on an ongoing basis.
- Understanding of the business continuity planning along with data and system security side.
- Working with the stakeholders to understand the digital transformation need.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 11 years of experience in managing large scale digital transformation projects along with good technical background in managing data and UX/UI teams. You will have experience in managing complex IT legacy systems and help the organisation in adopting new capabilities. You will also have experience in working within an agile environment along with good understanding to work with data and analytics.
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary Package
- Newly Created Role