Business Process, Manager / Senior Manager
Global player in the energy sector
Key driver in finance process transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Multinational in the Energy business with strong footprints within APAC particular the emerging markets in the last couple of years. Given the opportunities and market expansion, they are looking to transform and enhance the finance process globally to support it's business objectives. There is a need for a Business Process transformation, Manager / Senior Manager within the organisation now.
Reporting to the Director, Finance controls and transformation, you will be managing and leading the transformation project in APAC. You will be evaluating the existing finance processes and identify areas to drive business improvements and standardisation as well as identifying any internal control gaps and put forth recommendations to the key stakeholders. You will leverage on technology and systems to improve existing work flows and steer drive system implementation projects. Due to the rapid expansion and setting up of new entities, you will be leading the integration process for all acquired/newly set up entities to ensure that the best practices are shared across different countries.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in any Finance / Business / Economics or equivalent
- Strong project management skills and communication skills is critical to suceed in this role
- Hands on experience in process improvement / re-engineering and change management projects involving multiple stakeholders or transformational program across different countries
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge in SAP or other ERP systems is preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication and project management skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent exposure for candidates to join a highly reputable organisation with strong internal mobility and rotation program.