Business Process Consultant
Change agent in driving business process transformation
European Multinational - Pharmaceutical
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing European Multinational in the Pharmaceuticals business and they are now looking for a Business Process Consultant to support the APAC process management initiatives to achieve regional business objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Department of the Business Process & Controls team, you will be expected to analyze, document and re-design business processes across functions and regional offices. Partnering closely with relevant stakeholders, you will be driving key improvement and re-engineering projects and relevant system change / upgrade in response to the change requirements. You will be expected to assist to build and maintain SOP, support the supervisor on report preparation and provide different solutions to continue process improvement methodology and benefits within the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in any Finance / Business / Economics or equivalent
- Strong project management skills and communication skills is critical to suceed in this role
- Hands on experience in process improvement / re-engineering and change management projects involving multiple stakeholders or transformational program across different countries
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge in SAP or other ERP systems is preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication and project management skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent exposure for candidates to join a highly reputable organisation in the Pharmaceuticals business. The company has a strong reputation for its internal rotation opportunities for candidates looking to transit into business roles in future.