Business Planning Analyst
Opportunities for job enlargement
Great company culture and learning environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC in the FMCG industry with highly recognisable product offerings worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets, offering a wide variety of diverse Consumer Products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Sales Forecasting Analyst to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, your major responsibilities will involve Sales Forecasting as well as Commercial activities for an APAC portfolio.
- Sales Forecasting with Planning and Commercial team
- Sales Analytics and Business Planning
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Forecast analysis, trend analysis and improvement of forecast accuracy
- Inventory management
- Inventory reallocation and balancing
- Continuously review work processes to reduce processing time and increase efficiency
- Variance analysis and reporting on a regular basis
- Presentations to stakeholders
- Building the Forecast Baseline for launches, promotions etc
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning. Experience in FMCG sectors will be an advantage. Knowledge in Excel (Vlookup & Pivot Table) and SAP are necessary for the role. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.