Business Intelligence Development Lead (SSIS / SSAS/ SSRS)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are setting up a centre of excellence for Technology Support and are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence & Data Analytics professional to take responsibility for regional projects & implementation.
As the Regional Development Lead for Business Intelligence, you will be responsible for :
- Developing end-to-end data solutions from integration and extracts from critical data sources through the BI & Analytics cloud-based data platform to the front-end reporting and analytics technologies
- Designing and implementing technical data solutions based on business requirements
- Working closely with other similar resources in the global hub delivery team along with product ownership, project management, business analysis and test resources among others.
- Overseeing implementation of our delivery process (iterative/agile) within the global delivery hub
- Working closely with both the Technical Delivery Manager and Operations Manager to ensure end-to-end solutions are produced and introduced into service via clearly adhered to release management process
- Acting as 3rd line escalation for complex technical support issues where applicable
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors degree in a relevant field. You will have 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
You will be a subject matter expert of SQL backed by Excellent BI and Data Warehousing skills. You will have strong Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services (SSAS Tabular and OLAP) skills and excellent knowledge of Data modelling methodologies.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package