- *Newly created role
- *Leading reinsurance company
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established reinsurance organisation. They are looking to hire a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects. This is a transformative role, and the ideal candidate will both build new Business Intelligence solutions and help the CRM team to derive insights, answer business questions and drive growth.
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting requirements gathering then contribute to the drafting of functional and technical specifications, by being a force of proposal on the solutions envisaged
- Designing, developing, and maintaining scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs for the Global CRM team.
- Writing high quality SQL code to retrieve and analyze data from database tables and learn and understand a broad range of data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
- Developing queries and visualisations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5+ years of experience in leading BI projects (complex) around Datawarehouse, Datamart, OLAP, ETL technologies, and restitution tools in a functionally rich environment Competence in BI system architecture and design.
You will have knowledge of any cloud data warehouse, cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure) and Hadoop stack (HDFS, Hive, Spark) and other big data technologies is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package