Business Intelligence Analyst ( SQL / Python / Tableau )
Opportunity to work with advanced technologies
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the forwarding moving Travel Companies and they are now looking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst (SQL / Python / PowerBI) to work with large datasets and drive key business decisions.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst (SQL / Python / PowerBI), you are responsible for:
- Maintaining the data integrity and managing the data inflow from external sources.
- Collaborating with the various Business Units / Departments to deliver long term data support and understanding the key business metrics.
- Translating business requirements into analytics dashboards to aid in business decision making and planning.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with minimum of 4 years of experience in an Analytics role, focusing on database management and SQL scripting. You will also have a proven track record of working with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau & QlikSense, backed by strong programming language experience with Python / Java.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Opportunity to work with advanced technologies
- Opportunity to drive key business metrics