Business Intelligence Analyst - Retail
Attractive Salary Package
Fast Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retailer that has established its presence in Singapore for more than 40 years. They have a well established presence within the APAC region and they are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their Analytics division.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Streamlining agreed initiatives for MIS Section while working with the team to analyse requirements, coming up with a solution that is effective and efficient based on the options available.
* Translating business requirements into effective and meaningful information
* Identifying business requirements for the purpose of building and modifying operational database structures
* Maintaining and managing change requests for MIS
* Facilitating data cleaning, extraction and mining
* Ensuring data integrity
* Managing company-wide management reporting requirement while ensuring timely delivery of reports to stakeholders and business units
* Documenting RFP, SOP and Business Requirements.
* Supporting the CRM and MIS related activities and conducting analysis while producing reports using BI tools.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should possess a degree in information Technology. You should also have at least 4 years of experience in MS SQL coupled with at least 3 years in a BI/MIS Analyst role, including business Analyst and maintenance related responsibilities. In addition, working knowledge of business process design, conceptualization skills is essential.
Any experience in Navision, business intelligence tools such as Crystal reports/Qlik view and Microsoft Office tools is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment