- Leader in the Test equipment industry
- Flexibility to work remotely
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of Automatic test Equipment with a presence globally for more than 60 years. Currently, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow their market share across Asia. They are keen on establishing partnerships with customers from the Semicon industry, selling Testing Equipment.
This role has good flexibility in working location, it is based in Singapore, but you can choose to work remotely or in the office. We are looking for someone preferably with a Semiconductor industry background. This role will spearhead the cross-functional team on sales proposals in contract negotiations and service delivery for maintenance service.
This role will be rewarded according to the company's performance via profit sharing. There are other various benefits like stock purchase program, educational program (for further studies), gym benefits, and medical coverage for spouse and dependents.
Business Development Manager (Semi-Con Test Equipment) is responsible for handling pre-sales activity, identifying key accounts, and participating in the key design process for deployment.
- Spearhead in major contract and leading the regional team
- Understanding customer's needs to implement the appropriate marking strategy for the closing of deals
- Able to gather market insights and trends, to set sales goals and product roadmap
- Capitalized on opportunities in product line growth
- Able to conduct training
- Handle pre-sales and support the design needs of the software support business
- Strong interpersonal skills, working with cross-functional teams like product marketing, Marketing analyst, and regional team
- Being familiarise with all products
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years on in Test equipment/engineering field preferable semiconductor
- Good analytic thinking skill
- Well versed in MS offices like PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience in the Semiconductor field is much valued
- Critical problem-solving skills, with a Can-do mentality
- Able to handle evening calls, to work with US counterparts
- Travelling around Asia as per business needs, about 10% to 20 % of the time
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that wants to grow together with the employee. Our client promotes a helpful environment culture, and they have a very low attrition rate across the years. There are other various benefits like stock purchase program, educational program (for further studies), gym benefits, and medical coverage for spouse and dependants. If you have experience in the semiconductor industry and are looking for a company to grow with, please apply to find out more.