Business Development Manager - SEA - Cloud Solutions
About Our Client
A true "growth engine" business has seen 65% growth this year and a huge rise in the demand for their cloud services across geographies. Their growth plans over the next year are just as optimistic as 2020, and thus they are continuing to invest heavily in bringing the right commercial talent to support this plan.
As the successful applicant you will strive to build strong sales pipelines, optimise customer on-boarding as well as partner programs. Your role will allow you to bring this global cloud solution to enterprises, small and medium businesses. This role will have you deeply involved with the full cycle creating and developing channel partnerships to leverage business communities. You will also partner with customers on training and workshops to enhance collaboration. You will collaborate internally with the team and strive to hit individual objectives as well as push to achieve company goals.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of strong sales experience in IT and technology sectors (ideally cloud)
- A strong track record of creating strong business relationships with regional business communities
- Strong experience with partnership and alliance programs
- Comfortable in a culturally diverse work environment
- Ability to manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and growing cloud business with global impact.