Business Development Manager (Infrastructure solutions)
About Our Client
Our client provides innovative electrical and network infrastructure solutions, working with customers to address mission critical challenges. The client serves education, computing, network, operations, storage, healthcare, government, energy, machine building, and shipbuilding industries through a network of electrical, electronic, network, and industrial automation distributors worldwide.
The Strategic Account Manager will report to the Director for Business. Key responsibilities will be developing the new sector in building construction and clinching project wins. Other responsibilities include:
- Growing strategic named EPC accounts to capture market share
- Implementing the business strategy to ensure that growth and profitability targets are met or exceeded
- Leveraging on existing EPC's Ecosystem program
- Building a close working relationship with main contractors to develop a deep understanding of EPC customer's business, buyer/industry trends and potential new business opportunity.
- Be responsible for the business with an accurate forecast of demand in order to facilitate first class supply chain decisions
The Successful Applicant
This role is for an individual with strong relationship-building skills, who is motivated and performance focused. The individual should also possess:
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with EPC accounts
- Proven track record of winning business opportunities in EPC and industrial construction markets
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external stakeholders in order to negotiate for and manager projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to co-ordinate all interactions with a strategic account to grow and service a large complex solutions offering
- Strong flair in managing 10 or more partners concurrently within Singapore and Southeast Asia
What's on Offer
Our client is an established, electrical and network infrastructure solutions expert. This role provides opportunities to exercise entrepreneur and creative approaches in tackling greenfield projects for the organisation. The successful applicant will be expected to have a positive, can-do and authentic personality. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are eager to step into a strategic role to drive the brand forward.