Business Development Manager - Flooring
Newly created opportunity
Excellent MNC environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of premium building materials that is specialised in flooring solutions into multiple verticals such as retail & Hospitality, Offices, Housing, etc... They provide customised solutions with a quality tradition of more then 75 years. As part of their growth that have opened operation in multiple countries and Singapore is their HQ for the SEA.
The BDM/Specification Manager will be responsible for:
- Tracking new projects (New build or renovation)
- Build a network of influencers and developing sustainable and productive relationships with them
- Develop brand awareness strategy identifying unique value points in your product line
- Work closely with the existent network of distributors: new opportunities, project follow-up, product updates.
- Build market intelligence in products (competitors analysis, market trends, pricing strategy)
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate should have:
- "Hunter" mindset with excellent ability to establish long term relationships
- Experience with flooring products/solutions including their features and benefits would be a must for this role
- Self-motivated, organised and disciplined
- Strong analytical skills, good planning and ability to cope with changes
- Strong communicator, able to communicate at both architect and construction level
What's on Offer
Our client is offering and excellent career path in a organisation that is still growing in the market with a clear vision to develop their presence in SEA and to grow their team organically. Our client is a business that will empower you with the right tools and with the right product to assure a successful career path.