- High-growth firm in a thriving industry
- Uncapped commission structure
About Our Client
Our client is an established, high-growth B2B SaaS company that enables seamless eCommerce logistics and multichannel selling for online sellers, brands, distributors & 3PLs. In line with their success, they are looking for a Business Development Manager (SaaS) - eCommerce / Logistics to further accelerate their success.
Reporting directly to the Country Head, the most important and measurable responsibility will be achieving your allocated sales quota.
- Map market, identify potential contacts and qualify them into sales qualified leads (SQL). Lead generation steps include cold calls, LinkedIn, emails, personal networking, events, etc.
- Engage with identify contacts and stakeholders leads to elicit and map sales opportunities and engage in the end to end sales process.
- Customize platform sales presentations for CXO level, budget holder level, and user/practitioner presentations. Deliver stunning sales presentations in person or virtually to external stakeholders by articulating the platform value proposition, the pain we solve, core competencies, case studies, and the business capability we deliver.
- Demo platforms in a live environment to users through the sales process by mastering overall platform capabilities and functionalities. Tailor platform demos based on prospects business profile and attendees primary responsibility - Brand Principals, Distributors, 3PLs, Warehousing Companies, E-distributors, Retailer.
- Contract Closure: follow-up call, sales updates sharing, proposal, pricing negotiation, contract signing, onboarding, and account handover to global account management teams.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will bring with them:
- Strong background experience in B2B subscription-based sales
- Good knowledge of the SaaS model
- eCommerce or Logistics industry experience, experience with eCommerce sellers, brands, and retailers in Singapore is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in a revenue target holding role engaging C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
Candidates who are extremely sales-driven, and who thrive in a hunting sales role who find this opportunity very lucrative and a great fit.
What's on Offer
Our client is an established global B2B SaaS company that enables seamless eCommerce logistics and multichannel selling for online sellers, brands, distributors & 3PLs. In this Business Development Manager (SaaS) role - eCommerce / Logistics, they are looking for an ambitious and driven sales individual. The remuneration for this role will be competitive.