Business Development Manager - B2B Services
Strong team culture, fast paced and dynamic
Work alongside a team of 10 account managers
About Our Client
Our client is the clear market leader in their business vertical. They are listed on the London Stock Exchange and have a collaborative, fun (work hard, play hard) culture. Traditionally, they have enjoyed a solid flow of inbound leads and it is well serviced by their ten account managers. They are expanding their operations across ten markets globally and as part of the expansion in Singapore, they are looking to hire a Business Development Manager role.
Reporting to the Area Director who in turn reports to the Country Manger (Managing Director), the Business Development Manager will drive in B2B sales and have the opportunity to be the primary owner of the new business P&L. You will also be the key point of contact for any new business leads originating in APAC or globally.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 5 years or more, experience in B2B sales in the Singapore market
- Proven expertise in identifying, qualifying and closing new leads
- Drive to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build a strong culture of success
- Strong contacts and network in the SME and/or real estate management firms
What's on Offer
This is a challenging role aimed at individuals who are looking for an environment that rewards heavily based on success. Over the last 12-24 months, there is a strong internal push to focus on new business generation and proactively reach clients. In this scenario, the sales team needs a leader who is capable of managing change while being conscious of success. Remuneration for this role will be competitive across fixed pay and commissions.