- High-growth global firm with growing footprint
- Backed and trusted by top brands and VCs
About Our Client
Our client is an established, high-growth global B2B SaaS company that enables seamless eCommerce logistics and multichannel selling for online sellers, brands, distributors & 3PLs. Their top-tier softwares are trusted by many top brands, with multiple clients turning into investors. In line with their growing success, they are looking for a Business Developer (Enterprise Sales) to acquire and manage new client relationships.
The Business Development Manager/Director will acquire and manage new client relationships, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and needs
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 6 or more years of experience with demonstrated achievement in B2B sales, ecommerce and/or logistics domain experience is highly desired
- Understanding of the ecommerce industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business at its prime stage of growth. This is a company with top-notch SaaS products which has enormous potential to make a significant impact in the industry. If you are an individual with a keen talent in developing relationships with organisations, with prior experience in the SaaS & eCommerce space, this role will be a great fit for you.