Business Development Director, APAC - BPO
Looking for Entrepreneurial spirit and BPO sales
Regional Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client, a new entrant in the BPO space, partners with blue-chip clients to provide solutions around customer experience. They pride themselves in being agile, their ability to innovate, take risk and adopt technologies that are new to their industry. Recently, the firm has grown from a single office setup to a strong network internationally growing both, organically and through JVs.
In line with their ambition to 5x their headcount, they are looking to hire a strong Business Development Director, APAC from the BPO Sales space. This will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, risk appetite and proven record in driving a new sales team & model to success.
Reporting to the SVP (& board) based in APAC, the success of the Business Development Director, APAC will be measured on the following criteria:
- Hunting for new business and driving lead generation
- Managing existing accounts and creating deeper relationships
- Designing a unique Go-To-Market strategy for the region and line of services
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Set best practices for the regional sales teams, liaise with the Country MDs' and help them achieve commercial objectives while focus on project delivery, talent development etc.
- Be an expert on the product needs in the BPO space
- Prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and establish a good 'SLA' with them
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Development Director, APAC will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Masters' Degree or equivalent in Business Management with expertise in selling BPO solutions to Fortune 500
- 15 or more years in a leadership sales role in Asia Pacific
- Strong track record of having created new business, ideally in a mid-size set up or having opened new markets for large technology organizations
- Strong ability to guide decision making at the C-level and engage Country MDs' with the right level of tact
- No obstacle for travelling extensively and on a short notice
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in an innovative environment and autonomy to build a sales organization. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management as they evolve with their increasing market share.
- The role is ideal for someone who is in a Sales Director, Head of Sales role in a Enterprise Tech firm and looking for something challenging
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear growth objectives and expectations on talent development. The remuneration for the role or the 'OTE' will be competitive.