- Global AdTech firm
- Leading mobile advertising platform
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, public-listed digital marketing agency/AdTech firm, with over 700 employees across almost 20 cities. They aim to deliver sustainable growth and ROI to their clients through transparent and reliable solutions. They are now looking to hire for a Business Development (Client Growth) Director as part of their growing regional team.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and closing key account to meet company's revenue and gross profit objectives. You will interact with marketing managers and executives from top mobile advertisers to help achieve their marketing goals with the company's products, leading the sales effort across the entire funnel to close new businesses.
- Develop and manage key accounts, prospects, and internal resources to achieve the assigned growth targets.
- Be primarily responsible for developing business media solutions or project proposals based on clients' business requirements.
- Expand relationships with key accounts by continually proposing solutions through strategic planning that meet their target.
- Drive entire sales process from account identification to closing.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7 or more years of sales/business development/marketing experience in the digital marketing and/or AdTech space
- Solid relationships with direct advertisers and ad agencies and/or previous experience in a digital media agency
- Solid knowledge of mobile marketing traffic/medias/inventory, proven track record of providing comprehensive mobile marketing solutions to advertisers
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing global AdTech firm. The ideal candidate is someone who has done Sales/Business Development in the AdTech space. A competitive remuneration is offered for the right candidate.