- Global leader in the AdTech industry
- Individual Contributing sales role
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the AdTech industry, focusing on outcome-based marketing. They work on exciting technologies, and strive to provide marketing solutions that create transparent, provable outcomes for brands. They have presence in over 40 offices around the world, and are looking to hire a Business Development Director to drive sales for one of their award-winning programmatic products.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for hunting new clients in SEA. This individual contributor's role will report directly to the Head of APAC.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving revenue growth by uncovering business needs and identify how to enable clients achieve business goals
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients
- Creating and delivering customised sales opportunities that address clients' goals
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organisations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with clients' key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Proven experience in closing large deals at enterprise levels in the media space for consultative sales and solution selling
- Pure hunter's mentality - sales-driven in bringing onboard new accounts and growing revenue
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic media value chain
- Familiarity & interest in working around various sources of data & analytic tools
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience, etc.)
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a global leader in the AdTech space. You will get to be a part of a company who has been a market leader in providing consultative marketing solutions for top brands in the world. The ideal candidate is one who is extremely sales-driven, eager in closing new deals. The remuneration package is lucrative, with a competitive base salary and commission structure.