- Join a Unicorn Startup in its high-growth stage
- Change & the disrupt the eCommerce space with innovative ideas in a new service
About Our Client
Our client is a Unicorn startup with a valuation of US$ 2 billion in the eCommerce space. They currently have operations in APAC, the Middle East and Australia. They are looking to disrupt the eCommerce industry with a new brand of services not seen in Singapore. With a vision of providing high-quality services to consumers, they are looking to expand their Category team to ease the everyday lives of consumers and businesses alike.
This role will directly report into the Business Head of Singapore Operations as part of a lean team of 5.
The role will greatly focus on growing the Category by developing new businesses - merchant acquisition, negotiating terms, new business pitching, etc.
Your work will involve:
- Quality: We like to believe that we deliver the highest quality of services. The role requires you to manage our training setup together with 3 high quality trainers
- Supply Building: This is an ongoing dimension of the business and requires you to have very strong account management capabilities. You will also be involved in bringing onboard new businesses for your category. The role requires you to scale and streamline operations according to our standards and guidelines.
- Problem Solving: The category requires you to problem solve at the grassroot level. The role requires you to self-ideate and innovate solutions to the problems at hand.
- Hustle: Significant ability to hustle and desire to get your hands dirty. The role requires you to have a willingness to deep dive into problems and improve the key drivers of the business.
- Analytical Bend: One of the key factors driving growth and direction in the category is data analytics. The role requires you to have a strong hold on numbers and have a structured thought process to break down complex problems easily.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of experience in an account management/business development/category role within the eCommerce/Tech industry
- Proven experience of closing large contracts with new businesses
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and ability to tackle complex problems
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on mentality with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a high-growth Unicorn startup in a thriving industry. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the eCommerce industry in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. This role will fit best with those who thrive in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, revenue-driven and is highly ambitious to drive continuous growth.