- Synergistic work culture and empowerment for employees.
- Expanding regional portfolio with a focus on regional projects.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest networks of healthcare service groups in Asia offering a wide range of services including digital, commercial, and distribution services, disease management solutions, and assisting payors manage healthcare costs. They serve more than 400,000 medical facilities with a client base including the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have a close-knit culture that emphasizes teamwork and work flexibility.
The Associate Manager for Business Development will be responsible for developing the areas of new business development, strengthening key relationships with existing clients, achieving business profitability, improving the existing processes, ensuring productivity, and guaranteeing quality service. Stakeholder management of global partners for achieving the overall business objectives and smooth communication is a key task for this role. This role will work closely with the management to advise on changing regulatory guidelines that would impact the clinical trial industry
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field and prior work experience in client development / account management.
- Good understanding of clinical trial industry and GMP working environment.
- Strong ability to influence stakeholders are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a well-established business venture with stable presence and to collaborate closely with the global client base and stakeholders. This position will be exposed to a progressive work culture providing learning, growth and career progression prospects. The client also offers an attractive compensation package with additional perks.