- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Career Progression Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is creating the most innovative, sophisticated, high-performance skincare and makeup products and iconic fragrances. And they are focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance, and hair care with a diverse portfolio of few brands sold in 150 countries.
- Support the Transformation Lead to co-ordinate work deliverables and meetings across various internal clients and stakeholders, in accordance with the Project Plan and Governance structure
- Set-up and maintain the progress of project milestones and linked deliverables & tasks in JIRA (project management tool)
- Track risk and issues, escalating to the Transformation Lead as needed for proactive mitigation
- Maintain and publish project status dashboards for Program Leadership Team, internal clients, and other relevant stakeholders
- Whenever necessary support the Transformation team with designing and creating templates, frameworks, forms, and checklist or questionnaires and necessary collaterals to build a scale-able tool kit for new project and process migrating into GBS center or projects the team manage on behalf of the stakeholders
- Prepare/collect and enrich business process documentation and associated data to support the functional process migrations into GBS
- Support creation/refinement of functional training materials, including using visual and creative modes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in, Engineering, Supply Chain Management/ Business
- At least 2 years of experience in either project management consulting or process analytics and migration
- An interest and curiosity in commercial, retail and marketing processes.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Applications (VBA, Excel, Power Point) and project management tools and platforms such as Jira and Process mapping and diagnostic tools e.g., Adonis and Celonis would be an advantage
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to structure records project requirement and project plan
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with active listening skills on stakeholders and user's requirement
- A collaborative team player, with the ability to manage ambiguity and work with little supervision whilst adhering to strict deadlines, balanced with a keen self-awareness to proactively ask for help when needed
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.