Business Analyst (Shipping/ Logistics)
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a Business Analyst (Shipping/ Logistics).
As a Business Analyst (Shipping/Logistics), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising, and managing application projects from end to end.
- Developing strategic plans and status reports from time to time.
- Working with the technical teams and other project managers on implementation or development projects.
- Providing business intelligence reports and analytics reports for different businesses.
- Managing overall project delivery of business applications that meet the needs of the customers.
- Providing technical and business application advice to customers.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience in software development industry with managing port or shipping application project. You will also have been a part of at least 2 full SDLC as well. PMP or CITPM certification will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package