Business Analyst (SAP-SD/MM)
Great Working Environment
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational FMCG with strong presence across Asia. They are looking to hire a Business Analyst (SAP-SD/MM).
As a Business Analyst (SAP-SD/MM), you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising and managing local business analysis team by providing them technical guidance.
- Working with internal IT teams to understand and articulate requirements accordingly.
- Collaborating and building capabilities to support the local markets.
- Providing business intelligence reports for different business.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of experience in performing business analysis processes along with strong understanding in SAP-SD/MM. You will have experience in project implementation in an agile environment. You will also have formal accreditation in business analysis such as PMI, CBAP or BCS. Prior hands on experience on BA tools will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package