Business Analyst - Retail (CRM/POS)
Opportunity to undertake a Global/Regional Appointment
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a European Multinational Corporation within the retail industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 60 years with more than 50,000 employees across the Globe.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating closely with business users to understand business processes and requirements while developing and maintaining existing business processes and work flows.
- Designing and providing application changes and new enhancement requirements to facilitate businesses needs while gathering functional specifications.
- Managing internal and external customers, this includes vendor management on the technical design, delivery and support.
- Establishing and coordinating application test plans and cases while facilitating test sessions, this includes technical, user acceptance and regression tests.
- Conducting training plans with users, this includes the development, coordination and implementation of training sessions and guides.
- Supporting Application system maintenance and problem resolution, this includes level 1 and 2 support across SEA.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 6 years of experience in IT Business analysis.
You should have a good experience in Retail Business Analysis coupled with a good working experience with Retail Applications such as POS, CRM, ERP and inventory management systems.
Any working experience with JDA/JDE is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to undertake a Global/Regional Appointment
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth