- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Permanent position
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
- Gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of software development experience (including requirements gathering and technical design) & preferably strong knowledge of one industry domain
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Java-related technologies or Agile Software Development experience
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.