Business Analyst (Banking / Financial Services / Government )
Attractive salary package
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational software products company. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work on regional projects for their Banking , Insurance and Government clients.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for :
- Liaising with clients and technical teams for successful solution development and delivery.
- Managing stakeholders while participating in presales and tender proposal activities
- Gathering, analysing and validating the requirements while documenting the same for solution development and delivery
- Creating trace-ability matrix and requirements modelling
- Overseeing the quality assurance process while working on making the requirements engineering process , tools and techniques more efficient
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 8 to 12 year's experience in a similar role. You will have strong hands on experience in Requirements analysis modelling tools, requirements gathering and quality assurance process.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth