Brand Manager - Premium Alcohol Portfolio
Be part of a globally renowned alcohol company
Highly visible with top management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading alcohol company and has brand presence in almost every part of the world. The portfolio of the company consists of numerous award winning brands and the client maintains their commitment to deliver highly appealing products through constant creation and innovation. This Brand Manager position will be the ambassador to a portfolio of Premium Lifestyle brands and will develop the marketing plans to continue the growth of its brands in Singapore.
The key objective of the role is to ensure continued brand building and management of advertising and promotion activities for the brands in Singapore.
- Shaping and communicating the brands' visions / missions and developing brand strategies to establish the strategic direction and portfolio positioning
- Translating brand strategies into marketing plans and go-to-market strategies
- Storytelling to bring the brands to life to engage with target consumers via communication efforts in offline, online, social and digital
- Executing events, visual merchandising and trade activations
- Developing tactical, high-impact sales and promotional plans to meet targets
- Ensuring all brand and key strategies are in line with overall business strategies
- Providing insights and measuring effectiveness of activations to assess ROI and KPIs
- Managing and coordinating executions with multiple external agencies
- Anticipating consumer and category trends to keep the brand up to date
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of brand management experience in FMCG or luxury products company
- Prior experience in a Trade Marketing function will be highly advantageous
- Proven track record of managing On-Trade accounts, Bars and Clubs
- High self-confidence and resilience with strong presentation skills
- Enjoys entertaining and networking with clients within the industry and trade
What's on Offer
This is an exclusive opportunity to be the brand ambassador for a portfolio of globally renowned alcohol brands. This will not be a desk-bound position, and in this role with significant brand influence - the team is looking for a self-motivated individual with high-energy to represent the personality of the brands in the market. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits including bonuses will be in line with the market.