- Focusing on branding, communication, content and social media marketing
- Experience working within a start up environment or agency desirable
About Our Client
Education technology start up business based in Singapore.
- Lead the development of the consumer and corporate brand strategy for the businesses platform and products regionally in APAC including creation of style guides, brand guidelines and value proposition development.
- Create and develop the businesses communication strategy, go-to-market and content development with an initial focus of market and product launches.
- Drive the communications and brand campaigns planning framework including tone of voice, brand assets development and creative campaigns to build various brand attributes and establish the business as an innovative, fast-growing tech brand in Singapore and our other markets in APAC.
- Lead brand media planning and execution across all communication channels: online/offline, owned/earned/paid.
- Establish brand measurement, research/insights framework and trackers to allow the business to measure various brand health metrics; identify gaps and build initiative to address brand funnel opportunities with an initial focus on brand awareness and recall.
- Manage third party creative and communication agencies to execute and deliver brand work that connects culturally and drives the businesses brand and business outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 or more years progressive experience in a marketing role or agency setup with deep experience building fast growth consumer brands that use an integ to deliver communications cut-through.
- Track record of creating inspiring brand marketing programs that drive growth across the marketing funnel and positively impact the business.
- A flair for creative content and pop culture with demonstrable success integrating them as part of the brand DNA.
- Both a strategic thinker and a ruthless executor with experience managing large and complex projects across multiple countries.
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to partner and negotiate with cross. functional teams to deliver successful projects.
- Team player.
What's on Offer
A chance to join a start up EdTech business within in Singapore. This role is ideal for someone who has worked in start ups previously.