Brand Activation Coordinator
Great Career exposure at large branded Mobile company
About Our Client
Out client is one of the largest European Mobile phone business in trending market nowadays.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- liaising with global/local teams to determine creative requirements, design, print, production and budget
- estimate and manage time required to complete a job and reviewing quotations
- Manage and review agencies in design style, format, print production and timescales, delegate responsibilities and provide directions
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs graphics, digital and retail assets / layouts for full range portfolio to visualize ideas
- Illustrates concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- liaising with global/local team on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met, brand assets aligned and material is printed to the highest quality.
- thinking creatively and analytically to produce asset, understanding of the latest trends, tools and role within a commercial environment
- Obtain approvals from global key person of different functions, maintain best practise
- troubleshooting asset's error, maintaining APAC asset inventories, evaluating and planning regional future assets.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- working with external printers, agencies copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives and digital marketing specialists.
- Working with local team to evaluate asset needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Hiring, training, and supervising local design staff.
- Coordinating resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder and above related to marketing/design planning or Digital marketing
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of professional experience in similar role
- Excellent communication and result driven
- Effective interpersonal skills and execute project within deadline
- Initiative and always look for improvement on current process and practices
What's on Offer
- Career advancement
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Central working location