- Great career progression
- Good exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a global prestigious luxury retailer who has been in the market over 3 years with its HQ in Switzerland. With a vision to grow and to become a better leader in its field, they are setting up its first store here in ASIA and are looking to hire a Boutique Director to be based in Singapore.
The Boutique Director will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Your main job responsibilities include:
- Building and developing an exceptional team that consistently provides superior client service and ensuring that the boutique exceeds defined performance targets.
- Impplement strategic solutions to increase sales and empowering the team to manage their direct reports and assigned responsibilities.
- Educate and train teams on all operations standards
- Management of P&L; meeting sales and budget plan
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in the role, you should have:
- At least 6 years of retail operations experience within the luxury retail industry
- High degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers, and management team
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
This is a newly created headcount, created in a business that has a strong ambition to establish their brand. You will be given the opportunity to be part of the pioneer team of the business as it will be the first headcount they are hiring here in ASIA. Training and development will be provided to you. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge and experience within the luxury retail sector. The compensation and benefits for this role will be in line with the market.