Big Data Engineer
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider with strong presence within the region. They are looking to hire a Big Data Engineer.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and implementing end to end data solutions for customers.
- Working with technical teams to understand requirements and optimise data pipeline performances.
- Helping the team on coding and building solutions.
- Providing regular updated to project managers and supporting them in resolutions.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4 years of hands on programming experience in Python . You will have experience of working with SQL and able to implement ETL logic using SQL. You will also have experience in Java or Scala along with experience in Hadoop & Spark for distributed data storage and processing. Big Data certifications will be good to have.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package