Big Data Engineer ( Hadoop / Spark / Python )
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our Client is a Fast-expanding Software Solutions firm and they are now looking for a Big Data Engineer (Hadoop / Spark / Python) to architect and develop the data pipelines required for real-world Data Solutions.
As the Big Data Engineer (Hadoop / Spark / Python), you are responsible for:
- Designing and developing the data pipeline architecture to automate the data ingesting processes.
- Refining the data collection process through analysis of the data collection model & the data accuracy.
- Driving continuous functionality and feature improvements in data systems, further optimizing the data architecture/infrastructure.
- Supporting the business requirements by ensuring that the data infrastructure is in place and maintained with the highest integrity.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Information Technology or relevant fields. You will have 3 - 7 years of relevant experience in building Data Pipelines and developing Data Warehouses. You will also have a proven track record of working with Big Data Tools such as Hadoop / Spark, coupled with experience in scripting languages such as Python.
You will have 1 - 3 years of relevant experience building data pipelines on Cloud platforms such as AWS EC2 / S3 etc.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Newly Created Role
- Rapidly Expanding Organization