BI Analyst Developer
Competitive Salary Package
Opportunity to join a Fortune 500 Organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-established Multinational Company operating in the Logistics Sector. They have a global footprint across more than 100 countries and are now looking to hire for a Business Intelligence Analyst (Cognos) to be part of their team to Analyse and Manage Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions to drive insights from Data to make informed business decisions.
As the Business Intelligence Analyst (Cognos), you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to understand business requirements
- Identifying relevant data sources to feed data models, not limited to sourcing, data and test plan preparation and scripting
- Building automated workflows and data checks to ensure accuracy and consistency of reports across organisation
- Conducting maintenance of systems to ensure stability and performance of data delivery
- Performing incremental upgrades to the latest version and ensuring system integrity
- Documenting user manuals to facilitate efficient use of database and reports
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence. You will also have a strong experience with the full Cognos suite, backed by working experience with modules such as Framework Manager, Report & Analysis Studios etc.
You will also have a strong hands on experience with SQL to conduct data querying, building data models, backed by a good track record of developing technical solutions within an Agile / Waterfall environment. Any experience working with Online Analytical Processing or Predictive Modelling using R or Python is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a Fortune 500 Organization
- Opportunity to deliver Impactful Business Solutions