- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6-12 months contract, convertible to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
You will be part of the Bank Relations team responsible for managing strategic relationships with the firm's network of agent banks vendors.
- Open, manage and close cash bank accounts on behalf of various entities to facilitate new business and support existing business of the firm
- Be accountable for meeting defined SLA (Service Level Agreements) for account-related requests
- Leverage relationship with agent banks to ensure the firm's bank accounts are opened and serviced timely by the agent banks
- Coordinate internal divisions to complete front-to-back setup and maintenance of bank accounts
- Evaluate new business proposals to provide bank account solutions
- Contribute to multiple projects to achieve the firm's commercial and strategic goals
- Escalate challenges and risks in the processes, design and implement ways to improve workflows
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of relevant treasury/bank account management experience, preferably in finance industry
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills
- Highly detail oriented, proactive and team oriented
- Able to operate independently and effectively to drive multiple initiatives, able to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptive to new changes and new challenges
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a global investment bank