- Fast Career Progression
- Cutting Edge Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a company that is focused in providing a social platform based on web and mobile development. They support operations that includes interactive entertainment social networking platforms.
They might not have been in the market for long, but they do have aggressive plans to grow and establish their presence globally especially in the SEA market.
Their core product is a social mobile application that promotes companionship with the focus of live streaming and live chat.
The job scope of this backend software engineer role (Golang); revolves around project development which requires you to be familiar with basic data structure and algorithm. Your knowledge and expertise in distributed back-end system and micro service architecture will be put in good use and a great addition to the team. You will be required to do continuous improvement and optimisation of the existing systems to support the rapid business development effectively. Transformation of efficient technical solutions using different venues such as research and exploration of business requirements as well as summarising functional use cases are needed.
The Successful Applicant
Below are the requirements and background needed:
- Great passion for technology and solving complex technical challenges
- Able to work in a team with great attitude
- Willing to learn and pick up new technologies and take on different kinds of challenges in the job
- Have experience in development structure, basic data and algorithm
- Familiar with strong programming foundation in Golang, Java, PHP, C++ and some other programming languages
- Familiar with micro-services architecture, distributed systems, RPC framework, Redis, MYSQL, Docker or other open-source project
- Have prior experience in distributed system development, internet business system or any technology product that is related
What's on Offer
There are mainly 3 great aspects on the offer here:
1. Fast career progression and ownership due to early-stage regional office set-up nature
2. Great company culture (flexible working hours)
3. Cutting edge technologies and market leading products