Backend Engineering Lead ( Java / Node.js / Golang )
Attractive Salary Package
Opportunity to join a fast growth & dynamic organization
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's most prominent Technology Leaders. They are currently looking for a Backend Engineering Lead (Java / Node.js / Golang), where you will get the opportunity to lead a team of highly technical engineers to deliver high impact technical projects.
As the Backend Engineering Lead, you are responsible for:
- Collaborating with Engineering team leads and leading the technology conversation to translate business requirements into initiatives and deliverables
- Owning the entire product life-cycle and overseeing the timely deliveries of high impact technical projects
- Leading the applications development and architecting scalable solutions across multiple platforms
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to the engineering team, further developing their core technical skills and encouraging adoption of modern technologies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 7 - 10 years of experience in software development, coupled with 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in People Management. You will also have a strong mastery of at least one backend programming language such as Java / Node.js / Golang / Ruby, backed by a proven track record of developing B2B / B2C Software Products coded in said language.
You will have a strong understanding of software design and architecture, coupled with good experience in large scale system implementation of modular software solutions. You will also have a proven track record of managing medium team sizes of at least 6 software engineers.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to lead a team of highly technical & passionate engineers