- Renewable Contract
- Global Company
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned multinational engineering and technology company with operating areas in a variety of business sectors from mobility, consumer goods and energy and building technology. Our client is currently seeking for a Backend Developer to join the business. This will be a renewable contract position.
- Responsible for the development process and improve the company's software systems;
- Write efficient codes, create and maintain back-end oriented services and micro-services;
- Provide technical guidance and architecture design & participate in the entire development process;
- Mentor and guide the team members and provide coaching practices to the team when required;
- Design and develop the systems and improve the existing systems streamlining efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Good java background for atleast 5 years with hands on experience on spring/spring boot or microservices framework;
- Has good software designing experience in terms of development of features using Java;
- Good exposure on Agile methodology;
- Good working attitude and communication skills;
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.