- EdTech start-up with solid financial backing
- Be a part of the firm's expected high-growth rate
About Our Client
Our client is a leading EdTech start-up that has set their aims at expanding aggressively into the region within this year. Testament to their potential and achievements thus far, they have raised $160million in their latest funding round. Singapore will act as the SEA headquarters helmed by capable leaders with the know-how of driving success in the region. As part of their ambitious vision, they are looking to hire a B2B Business Development Manager to drive and contribute to this journey.
The B2B Business Development Manager will report directly into the B2B Sales Lead. He/she will primarily be responsible for driving revenue growth in the B2B Corporate channels. This is a hunter's role that will generate new clients & businesses and maximise revenue opportunities with existing clients.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and client visits.
- Develop strategies & pipelines to acquire new clients & revenue opportunities (hunting) across Singapore while retaining and developing existing portfolio of clients by maximising revenue opportunities (farming).
- Develop & lead sales presentations and pitches.
- Possess a deep understanding of the local training/education industry and transfer this knowledge into a consultative selling approach.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 2 or more years experience in a Sales & Marketing / Business Development role within the Training / Education industry
- Passion and hungry to achieve Sales; a hunter's mindset
- Demonstrated sales ability in exceeding stretch financial targets
- Proven experience selling directly into Corporate companies & businesses; an existing network of contacts with companies HR / Learning & Development departments is a huge plus
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business at its prime stage of growth. Be a part of & contribute to its ambitious plans and vision and enjoy the rewards of its success. We are looking for an ambitious, sales-driven individual who is keen to make a difference in the EdTech industry. The remuneration for this role will include a competitive base salary as well as commission.