AVP, Regulatory Compliance (SFA & FAA)
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable international law firm who has made significant impact in the region by dominating market share in the space they operate in. Due to existing business needs, they are currently seeking a high calibre AVP, Regulatory Compliance Advisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the AVP, Regulatory Compliance Advisor will be involved in:-
- Ensuring that the Singapore office is compliant with regulatory obligations specifically regulations governing SFA & FAA.
- Ensuring teams remain informed of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes.
- Acting as a point of contact for Compliance queries from attorneys and their teams.
- Assisting in other areas such as accounting and taxation.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Regulatory Compliance Advisor should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or business
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in regulatory compliance governing SFA & FAA from an international accounting firm.
- Sound understanding of regulatory trends and issues.
- Ability to work independently, think critically and make pragmatic decisions to support the business.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.