AVP, Product Controller (Investment Banking)
Leading investment bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top investment banks worldwide located in over 35 countries. In addition, The World Economic Forum has ranked our client as the most sound and safest bank for 10 years in a row.
Reporting to the Head of Product Control, the AVP, Product Controller will be involved in:-
- Timely and accurate calculation, verification and reporting of daily P&L.
- Critically reviewing trading activities and reporting red flags to senior management.
- Interacting with various departments to resolve booking, valuation and financial queries.
- Providing P&L commentaries.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Product Controller should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 3 years of experience in product control focusing on Structured Fixed Income. Individuals with Market Risk or Quantitative background will also be highly considered.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior management.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.