AVP, Market Risk Analyst (Energy Company)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading trading companies in the energy market focusing on LNG and Crude Oil with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities. They are expanding rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Market Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the AVP of Market Risk Analyst will be involved in:-
- Determining the valuation parameters and qualifying fair price forward curves used for Company's portfolio valuation.
- Computing, reconciling, analysing and reporting daily exposure of profit or loss of the trading books for use by the trading teams.
- Identifying, measuring, managing and reporting the risks (VaR) within the energy trading activities.
- Performing market risk stress testing on trading portfolio and enterprise wide stress testing for the group.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential VP, Market Risk Analyst should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 4 - 6 years' of relevant experience in Market Risk Mangement within a commodity trading organisation.
- Must have strong data analytics and modelling skills.
- Attention to details and the ability to work logically, quickly and accurately.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.