- Leading Financial Institution
- Dynamic Team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial institution in the region which manages a wide range of portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the CRO, the AVP of Market & Liquidity risk will be involved in:-
- Setting up the market an liquidity risk management framework and policies of the bank to achieve forward-looking risk identification and risk mitigation plans.
- Monitoring the bank's liquidity, rationally arrange capital position and liquidity reserve and conduct stress tests.
- Monitoring market risk to ensure that they are within market risk thresholds, limits and constraints.
- Preparing market and liquidity risk reports to senior management.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential AVP of Market & Liquidity Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience from the financial industry in market & liquidity risk management.
- Strong knowledge in the foreign exchange markets and international financial markets.
- Confident communicator with the ability to interact at all levels.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a newly created role managing risk for Singapore and providing support and guidance at the group level.