AVP, IT Application Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services in Singapore. As part of their expanding operations, they are looking for an IT Application Manager.
As an Application Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing IT business application by providing on-going BAU application operations and maintenance/enhancement support for systems that are in production.
- Managing the End User Computing by developing the programme in .Net to be pass on to the production team.
- Managing production incidents and systems enhancements change requests for applications.
- Analysing systems operations data to identify actionable trends for continual improvements in application management.
- Managing application logs and prioritisation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with minimum 4 years' experience in experience in system / software development including SDLC usage in a banking environment. You will also have strong hands experience in .Net and SQL.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package