AVP, Enterprise Risk Management (Insurance)
Excellent culture and team
Be part of a successful business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three insurance company in it's country of origin with a presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are constantly growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful AVP, Enterprise Risk Management.
Reporting to the VP - Enterprise Risk Management, the AVP will be involved in:-
- Effectively planning, implementing and monitoring the ERM Framework including development of ERM policy and risk management policies.
- Conducting annual stress testing in accordance to regulatory specifications and preparing annual ORSA report for submission to regulators.
- Managing of AML/CFT screenings to detect suspicious transactions and monitoring Key Risk Indicators for all divisions.
- Organizing appropriate risk management related training.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Enterprise Risk Management should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or any relevant discipline.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management within the insurance industry.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.