AVP (Credit Risk)
Highly visible team in a growing organisation
Fast growing, dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the "Big Four" banks headquartered in China with a local presence here in Singapore. They have more than 2.5 million corporate clients worldwide and is China's top three lenders. On top of that, our client fetched the world's biggest IPO when it went public.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, the AVP (Credit Risk) will be involved in;-
- Preparing credit risk reports including Chinese reports to Head Office in China
- Credit transactions limit set-up in the banking system and limit adjustments
- Evaluating corporate credit risk relating to credit terms and conditions prior to draw down of facilities, to ensure full compliance and adherence prior to sign-off
- Liaising with Branch's front-office and back-office departments in processing of credit transactions
- Monitoring the credit asset portfolio's related risk, timely propose relevant risk solutions in accordance to credit risk management and other related requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP (Credit Risk) should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- More than 10 years of experience within commercial banking risk management
- Strong experience in credit documentation process and portfolio stress testing
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability
- Able to communicate in Mandarin both written and spoken in order to report back to the Head Office in China
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.