AVP, Credit Risk Management (SME Focus)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top FinTech Company here in Singapore and they are growing rapidly and steadily.
Reporting to the Head of Credit, the AVP of Credit Risk Management will be involved in:-
- Performing financial analysis and projections on new credit proposals and existing key accounts.
- Developing an independent assessment of the appropriate risk rating for clients.
- Plan and organise to ensure the credit reviews are ready for approval on time.
- Reviewing legal documentation.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential AVP, Credit Risk Management should meet the following:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 12 years of experience in credit risk management within corporate banking with a focus on SMEs.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
- Good communication and writing skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience